4G Children Watch
Resolution: 240 x 240 pixel (multicolour multi-touch screen)
Operating system: Android 4.3 and later or iOS 8.0 and later
Built-in ROM: 512 MB (can be scaled up to 3 GB)
Built-in RAM: 4 GB (can be scaled up to 32 GB)
Network: 4G over all available communication modes
Other features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, locating, step counting, and call
1. Two-way communication: After you insert a Nano card, two-way communication is enabled over the 4G network provided by all the available operators.
2. Health monitoring at any time: The watch measures the atrial fibrillation, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and heart rate with one click, allowing you to know your health situation at any time.
3. Sports management: The watch records various indicators during sports, such as the number of steps and calorie consumption.
4. Locating-based help-seeking: The watch determines your location based on GPS, Wi-Fi, or LBS, preventing you from getting lost and allowing you to call for help upon emergencies.
5. Geo-fencing: You can set a movement border for your child on the app. When the child leaves the border, the watch will send an alarm to your mobile phone, preventing the child from getting lost.
6. Movement track replay: You can check the movement track of your child within a certain period of time on the app. This prevents the child from getting lost and helps you find lost items.
7. Remote monitoring: You can perform operations on the app to remotely measure the health data of your child who wears the watch. This allows you to keep track of the health status of the child at any time, and prevents diseases in advance.